For staff and our general UCLA community
- Learn to curb effects of harassment: Anti-harassment training
- Learn about Implicit Bias: video series by BruinX
- Learn how to be an LGBTQ Ally: LGBTQ Allyship Training
- Learn about promoting Inclusion in Academic Biology: lectures hosted by the Society for the Advancement of Biology Education Research– followed by UCLA open discussion (Dialogues)
- Learn Inclusive Wording: American Psychological Association Guidelines
- Resources for Racial Trauma
- Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC) offers mindfulness meditation classes, workshops, and free online guided meditations that can help students, staff, and faculty reduce stress and relax.
- UCLA Basic Needs provides resources and services, information about on-going research that impacts students across California, and be up-to-date on new initiatives, programs, and events around campus to make sure the UCLA community is secure for food and basic needs.
- LGBT Resource Center provides a comprehensive range of education and advocacy services supporting intersectional identity development, well-being, in an open, safe, and inclusive environment for UCLA’s LGBTQ community.
- UCLA Dashew Center provides resources for UCLA’s international scholars and students.
- OMBUDS Services helps UCLA community (students, faculty, staff and administrators) with assistance in resolving conflicts, disputes or complaints on an informal basis.
- Evening Escorts Community Service Officer escorts are available free of charge to walk with students, faculty, staff or visitors 365 days a year from dusk until 1 a.m. between campus buildings, local living areas or Westwood Village. T: (310) 794-WALK (9255)
- UCLA Safe Ride provides a safe means of transportation around campus during the evening hours. The service is free of charge and available to all UCLA students, staff, faculty and visitors, Monday through Thursday, from 6:00 pm–11:00 pm T: (310) 825-1493
- UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative